Park Yong-ha is a Korean actor and singer. He was born on August 12, 1977. At seventeen, Park was noted for his acting and musical skills, as well as his good looks which earned him popularity among fans. Park has also co-starred in Winter Sonata with Bae Yong Joon and Choi Ji-woo as Sang-hyuk.
As a singer, Park is the "mysterious" voice behind Just For Yesterday, the hit theme song of this year's K-drama "All In", which starred Lee Byung Hun and Song Hye Kyo.
He released various japanese albums in Japan and held successful concerts in Japan and Korea.
He recently sang the theme songs of Drama "On Air" in 2008. The japanese version of the theme songs is his new single album "Behind Love". His new single album, "Behind Love", was just released on July 23, 2008.
Also his new album, title is not determined yet, will be released on November 2008.
He starred in the Korea drama "On Air" as Kyoung-min Lee in 2008
He is now acting in the new movie which is "Jackjeon" as Hyun-soo Gang. This new Movie will be released in 2009.
Name: Park Yong Ha (Park Yeong Ha)
Profession: Actor and singer
Birthplace: South Korea
Star sign: Leo
Blood type: B
- On Air (SBS, 2008)
- After Love (CS, 2005)
- Tokyo Wankei (Fuji TV, 2004, cameo)
- Loving You (KBS, 2002)
- Winter Sonata (KBS, 2002)
- More Than Love (MBC, 2000)
- Snowflakes (KBS, 2000)
- Jackjeon (2009)
- Love Me Once Again (2002)
- Although It is Hateful Again (2001)
- Summer Story (2000)
- If It Snows on Christmas (1998)
- Island Of Women
- KBS Awards: Best Actor Bronze (2002)
- 2006: 20th Japan Gold Disc Awards "Song of the Year", "Japan-Korea Friednship Year 2005 Special Award"
- 2007: 21st Japan Gold Disc Awards "Best Asian Artist"
- 2008: 22nd Japan Gold Disc Awards "Best Asian Artist"
- 2008: 2008 Mnet 20's Choice, "Hot Global Star"
Education: Chungang University (Theatre major)
Hobbies: Bass guitar, musical performance and singing